wOW! WhAt A cRaZy dAY wE hAd YeSTerDay!!! First we had Austins class Halloween Party and he got to dress up, can I just say I think he is the CUTEst pirate! Then we had the class parties at school to go help out with and THEN WE HAD Ryan's work Halloween Party. Which was my favorite party of the day. They had Dumbledore the magician come and he was absolutely AMAZING!! I don't know how he did his tricks, it was some pretty cool magic, he had a rabbit, a dove, and all kinds of things-the kids were amazed too! It was a lot of fun! After Trick or Treating through the offices, we hurried to the Halloween Carnival that the elementary put on at the local High School. Blake is on the Student Council this year and helped plan the Spook Alley and was in it at the carnival, he loved that his costume glowed in the dark and he said scaring people was AWESOME! We had ALOT of fun yesterday, needless to say we were totally EXHAUSTED last night!
We ran into the Webbers at the carnival and they took this picture of us-it was so good to see them, they just returned from a mission in Russia!! They're Amazing!!
Hey Stacey, yeah it was pretty crowded. I did not see you guys. I could not even find my own kids! That was a busy day! Love the costumes! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hey, I was totally planning on going but Dan took my car on the campout and Amy's car broke down and my mom was sitting with my grandma for the night. So we didn't have any transporation. Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the invite. Hopefully next year.
Your little matey's are so cute! Missed you on Saturday - I didn't know what the plans were exactly, but Wendy could probably sense that I was not going to be able to make it. Glad Austin can come on Friday - your other boys are welcome too! Love ya! Lisa
4 comments:
Hey Stacey, yeah it was pretty crowded. I did not see you guys. I could not even find my own kids! That was a busy day! Love the costumes! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hey, I was totally planning on going but Dan took my car on the campout and Amy's car broke down and my mom was sitting with my grandma for the night. So we didn't have any transporation. Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the invite. Hopefully next year.
Your little matey's are so cute! Missed you on Saturday - I didn't know what the plans were exactly, but Wendy could probably sense that I was not going to be able to make it. Glad Austin can come on Friday - your other boys are welcome too! Love ya!
Lisa
Did I tell you how cute they are?? And how cute your family is? :)
Post a Comment