We have had the flu at our house this week, no fun!! So today Blake took out the beads and taught his brothers how to make geckos-they turned out so cute and my kids love that they made them by themselves-Good job Blake, great idea! Everyone is doing much better and I hope the bug is gone and the bad germs aren't lingering. YUCK!
Hey Blake--gOOD JOB "TEECH"!
All done! This is the only kind of lizard I want in my house! They haven't decided on names yet-
They're silly!
2 comments:
Blake is so cute. We lucked out I guess because no flu here. I'm feeling the same, but tomorrow I go in for a scope. Thanks for asking.
I hope the throw ups are gone for good. Such a bummer to happen over UEA :( Blake will have to teach me how to make a lizard too!
Post a Comment