So fun! Reminds me of when we went to the zoo with you guys. What a perfect time to go - the weather is great so the snake house isn't too stinky! I am ready for a girls night too - how about tomorrow! JK But seriously, ASAP!
Hey I am ready! You name the time and I am there!! What should we do?? Start planning! Glad you guys are all better! And I love that blake taught the boys to make the geckos! They are getting SO grown up!! Its crazy.
Hey Stacey, Cute Blog! I found your blog through Angie's. This ia a lame attempt to find out if you got that kindergarten DVD from Bailey? If not let me know, she took them to school and only came home with one! Hope all is well, your family is darling!
Hi Stacey! It's so good to hear from you! It looks like things are going well for you guys. Your boys are as cute as ever!
We had a blast on our cruise. It is nice when the youngest is old enough to leave for a week. I dodn't get sea-sick but Jill (not sure if you know her) did.
Is it ok if I put you on my blog list? I'd love to read your blog to keep updated on you guys!
5 comments:
So fun! Reminds me of when we went to the zoo with you guys. What a perfect time to go - the weather is great so the snake house isn't too stinky! I am ready for a girls night too - how about tomorrow! JK But seriously, ASAP!
Hey I am ready! You name the time and I am there!! What should we do?? Start planning! Glad you guys are all better! And I love that blake taught the boys to make the geckos! They are getting SO grown up!! Its crazy.
Love ya!
Hey Stacey, Cute Blog! I found your blog through Angie's. This ia a lame attempt to find out if you got that kindergarten DVD from Bailey? If not let me know, she took them to school and only came home with one! Hope all is well, your family is darling!
Hi Stacey! It's so good to hear from you! It looks like things are going well for you guys. Your boys are as cute as ever!
We had a blast on our cruise. It is nice when the youngest is old enough to leave for a week. I dodn't get sea-sick but Jill (not sure if you know her) did.
Is it ok if I put you on my blog list? I'd love to read your blog to keep updated on you guys!
Your little monkey's are so cute!! Thanks for backing me up today! I couldn't have done it without you!:)
You're the best!!
Post a Comment