Monday, October 27, 2008

TRADITION!

Every year, halloween time, the Myers get together and dress our kids in their costumes and line them up on the couch and take their pictures. Here is this year-they are all so cute. My kids are Tigger, Spider-man, and the football player; however, I have it on good authority that my kids are really going to be pirates for halloween, so we'll just have to see :)

2 of the previous years : We've had some great costumes!

2 comments:

Carrera said...

SO cute! that is so fun to see all the kids! I posted about our webb family party after you commented, so go check out their family's costumes cause they are hilarious! Blake loves the football guy huh? That is so cute!!

The Flint's said...

They are so stinkin cute!! I love kids dressed up in costumes!! It is so much FUN!!