Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can anyone say. . .

CHEESE! Chuck E Cheese that is! Blake had his farewell to Football party with his football team at the new Chuck E Cheese- Ry and I took the other kids along-they loved it!
(We made sure there were no cars coming) and the kids RAN to get in!
Blake with his team. They handed out trophies for each player.
The 4 coaches are in the background, they totally ROCK!

Blake winning a million tickets.

Cute Park :)

Austin has an Awesome shot!

Austin was so funny driving, I had to push the gas pedal. He took driving very seriously and we were rolling, literally, his car was totally beat up, and he would accept no help. It was hilarious, however I hope it's not a sign of things to come!!!

We played absolutely every game! It was a total blast!

4 comments:

Carrera said...

I can comment from work! YAY! Looks like a blast! The boys are so cute!

lisa g said...

We are going next week for Brysons birthday looks like fun.

Lisa said...

How fun - Ollie has been dying to go. It looks really busy - lots of kids everywhere!!

Amy said...

That looks like lots of fun! We are taking Ethan there for Bryson's birthday party next week. You guys give your kids such great memories.