Today I had to stay home from church because Blake is sick. :( So sad when your kids are sick., but he's doing a little better now. I hope I don't get it or anyone else for that matter. I am sad that I am missing church and I don't have a fun book to read.
The crazy thing is that we woke up to SNOW today! Unbelievable-snow already, I miss those nice days when the kids could play outside-pictures to reminisce. . .
Goodbye to those nice warm days :( Hello to coats, gloves, hats, ....
Hey don't be too sad, the kids can still play outside, they just need some extra clothing. We had 8 inches at our house so the kids couldn't wait to get home from church and played all afternoon outside. It was so fun. We made snow pumpkins (because I refuse to make snowmen in October)! :) I hope Blake is feeling better.
Hey Stace I'm glad that you checked out our blog. I still am learning on how to do everything. Umm hello did you take classes on blogging or what it is so cute.
2 comments:
Hey don't be too sad, the kids can still play outside, they just need some extra clothing. We had 8 inches at our house so the kids couldn't wait to get home from church and played all afternoon outside. It was so fun. We made snow pumpkins (because I refuse to make snowmen in October)! :) I hope Blake is feeling better.
Hey Stace I'm glad that you checked out our blog. I still am learning on how to do everything. Umm hello did you take classes on blogging or what it is so cute.
Post a Comment