Thursday, October 23, 2008

Overstepped my bounds

I was taking pics of my boys out front and Blake hated doing it, I guess he's grown out of posing and being "cute", so I thought of what I would do to get him to smile.....I said the name of the girl he likes, well this is what happened-

He came down after me-he's pretty brave, I'm still 2heads taller than him, but I still ran away(because I was laughing), that's why the picture is out of focus-it was all in good fun-he laughed after and it's no secret, we already knew who he likes anyway! Gotta love Moms :)

Oh, here's a cute video of Austin and Wiv dancing at the Mall-I clipped it to the end, since it was the funniest. . .

6 comments:

The Flint's said...

Yeah,
That clip is so funny!!! They are so funny together!! I really hope she marries one of your boys :) I'm not picky, i'll take whatever I can get!! thanks for a fun day!!

sbailey27 said...

Hey, at least Blake 'fesses up to who he likes. I can't get any information out of any one of my boys who they like! The wild look on Blake's face is priceless!

Williams Ski Team said...

I love that picture of Blake chasing you! It is so funny how they change as they get older about the girls they like. Are you liking Ms. Dahl, she seems to be very quiet to me. Not like Peterson.

Carrera said...

Hey are we getting anywhere with the Cheesecake Factory? Lets get rollin!! Im ready! :)

Carrera said...

oh and i meant to say that what you did to Blake was great!! The pics are cute. I love those boys!!

family4ever said...

Priceless picture-way to capture the moment!