Tuesday, October 14, 2008

November 4th is around the corner!!

I hope that everyone is ready to vote!! There are some huge issues at stake. I just watched a link DeLyn emailed me that is very powerful and I totally agree with her and tip my hat to the catholics for the message, as a mormon, we know Family is the most important!-the link is http://www.catholicvote.com/ Watch it it is powerful. Let's get our vote to make a difference!! Love you all and this wonderful country we live in!

2 comments:

mparkin said...

Way to go Stac. Can't say enough about voting and the importance of being involved. I'm sad about the snow as well, oh well we will have to have lots of play days at each others houses.
Amy

Erin said...

That is such a powerful video. Thanks for sharing. I have really been dreading this election because I can't in good conscience vote for either candidate. I think I will write someone in just so I can feel good about my vote.