Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fore!!

Ya know the weather is good when Blake & Kade pull out the golf clubs. I had to post this, because they do this all the time-the boys pull out their clubs and tee off in Erins yard then my yard, then proceed through the yards in the culdesac and end the course at Wendys house or go to the end of the culdesac. It is so funny to watch how they get into the game!! Sometimes the dads come out and hit too-they're kids too! :)
(by the way they use foam balls, not real golf balls, or we'd be in trouble)
This is a "Good Night" from Austin-Love ya'all! Stace

2 comments:

Carrera said...

How cute!! Those boys make such cute Best Buds! I know, I have so much to do that saturday.. I thought I could come till AJ reminded me of my already planned and packed day! :( Next time for sure! Love ya

sbailey27 said...

Very cute. In our neighborhood it is football every afternoon. I love that the kids are all outside right now because you know that this great weather isn't lasting too much longer.

That's so cute of Austin! My kids love that book, too!