Monday, October 27, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

Angie showed me this yesterday-we had some good laughs today! I don't think I look like any of these women...Fun stuff though-go try it! I knew Ryan would have Collin Farrell on his!!

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family history software - Geneology

2 comments:

Carrera said...

HECK YA! but what time? AJ wants me to go to some meeting for this business at 4? but he wants to watch a football game after so I am good to go! But I have the day off so we can go during the day too.... either way!

sbailey27 said...

Bill and I did these a while ago and laughed so hard, we about fell off the chair.

His were the funny ones: Princes Di and Prince Harry were a couple of the funniest. I don't know how accurate it is, but it is good for a laugh!