Okay, Amy tagged me , so here goes:
1. This almost goes without saying, I LOVE TO LAUGH!!!!!!! When I was put here on the earth, my laugh meter must have been TWEEKED a little high! :)
2. I love old movies-musicals are at the top of the chart with me- I love music that is happy- I spent quite a while looking for one of my favorite songs, ironically enough, "I love to laugh", from Mary Poppins to put on this blog, but they don't have it. Some of my favorite musicals have the following actresses, Doris Day, Audrey Hepburn, Carol Burnett, Debbie Reynolds, & Julie Andrews, (just to name a few) how can you not love and appreciate them for sharing their talent! Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby, etc...Not just musicals, but old movies in general! I can't even think of all, I'm sure I'll think of more when I post thisif you have recomendations I always love seeing old movies I haven't before!!
3. I am addicted to buying candy. My family can attest to this. The problem not only is that candy isn't a very healthy treat, but that we don't each very much candy. I have a huge overflowing bin of candy right now(and always), anyone want some? I usually end up giving it to my brothers or end up throwing it away. FYI-my new favorite candy is Werthers Caramel filled werthers originals(it's new)-YUM!! :)
4. I love music. This kind of goes with the movies. I like music that makes me feel happy or brings back memories. I do like High School Musical, all Disney, music from my growing up (very wide range), and anything that sounds good, however I do not like songs that are heavy metal. I grew up in a very musical family so I can say I have been exposed to all kinds of good music-especially early Saturday Mornings-thanks Dad! :)
5. I love to eat good food! Sometimes I wish I had 2 stomachs when the food is so good and I wish I didn't have to stop tasting the YUMINESS! :)
6. You know the book "I love you forever", well I LOVE that book, it always makes me cry. I have been blessed with 3 most precious boys. Blake says he hates me to sing him the song from the book, but deep down I know he likes it! But I have to admit, sometimes at night, when my kids are sleeping, I sneak in their room and kiss them on their cheek and whisper in their ear "I love you Blake, (or Parker, or Austin)". I feel like it gives them good dreams.
Okay so I hope in all this I made you smile or Laugh-that would make my day!! Love you all!! Stace
Okay, so who do I tag...Er I know you don't want to, but I would love it, not that I don't know enough about you! :) And Rerra, with all that time at work :), and Lisa V I already know that you turn everything you touch into gold so how about it?--and Amy how come you didn't tag your sis LISA G, Lisa... WOULD YA, COULD YA!!!-I would love it!! Erin B, Brigette, Jenica & Matt, Linsey, JEN...Anyone and Everyone is open to the invite-I always look forward to your blogs! :) Have a good day! :) LOL
4 comments:
Nice! Yay for being tagged!
Cute, you QUIRKY little girl!! Only 6 quirky things to come up with? fun stuff!
I am thinking about where to start...so much quirkiness, what do I really want people to know about?! JK! Thanks for tagging me!
What a great post! Loved to learn about your little quirks! So funny about your candy bin. Also Lisa was already tagged but she just hasn't done it yet. Thanks for doing it!
Aims
Post a Comment