Monday, September 29, 2008

THANK YOU ALL!!!! GIRL POWER!

wITH MY GIRLS, AT THE GOOD OLE' oLIVE gARDEN sAT. (wOMENS cONFERENCE:) )
"Good food, Good Friends!"

i HAVEN'T LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A LONG TIME! Thanks Lise, Er, Wend, and Rerra!!

I have THE BESTest FRIENDS EVER! They take such good care of me-I love you all!!! Amy and Lisa I really enjoyed the chat the other day and loved sitting back and watching our kids play, I can't believe how old they are-remember being all pregnant? :)
We need to get together more often! (why didn't we take a pic so we could blog it?) Being together brought back some really good memories. Love ya girls!

I also have great friends at the school, at church, and in the neighborhood-my homies :)

AND I love running into old friends-Erin B it was so good to see you and your cute kids-I can't believe how grown up we are-isn't weird how fast time has gone?

BEEKER-you know who you are :)- I know I haven't called you that for years, but I had to pull it out for this post-i love ya and congrats on that new little one!

Thanks Er and Wend for EVERYTHING!!!! I could never-ever-ever list all that you do for me and my family. You are my shoulder and support!

To my Sister and Sister in laws-I just want to thank you for putting up with me and teaching me-I LOVE YOU! I am so glad we have forever and definately count you amongst my friends.

i KNOW without a doubt that Heavenly Father has truly blessed me with friends, I am totally surrounded by them and am touched at how you all reach out to me! You are the best! I hope that I can truly express how I feel in my heart, I just want you girls to know that you are an answer to my prayers and I love you, thanks for being there and teaching me, I know I have alot to learn from my friends, the best teachers!! :)
"WE ARE FRIENDS, BUT GOD KNEW WE SHOULD BE SISTERS!"

I'm not posting this to brag, I'm just very thankful to share your friendship and want to say. . .

You raise me up!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! Love ya girls-with ALL my heart-Stace

4 comments:

The Flint's said...

SNIFF....SNIFF...You got me all VCLEMPFT!! You are such a sweetheart and it is you who is teaching me!!! You know it is TRUE!! Had a blast last night. Need to do it more often!!

Erin said...

How sweet. I'm so glad we can stay connected through blogs and who know, maybe if I see you outside I'll stop and visit again. :D

Amy said...

What a great post and so sweet and tender. I have so many cherished memories with you, whether it was being a Lisa's house until 3 in the morning or being filled with the Spirit and trying to figure out what is best for the young women. All my memories with you are great. We need to make sure we don't just have memories from the past but create many more in the days and years ahead. Love you tonz!
Amy

Lisa said...

Stace - you are the live of the party wherever you go - I'm so glad to get to hang with ya from time to time! You, Erin, and Wendy are so good to me and my family - I feel like we have honorary circle status (you know, like we live there, even though we don't!) Love ya!