We spend our Saturdays bouncing from one game to the other! Parker is now playing soccer and is a total pro!! We went to his game this morning and then drove an hour to Blake's Football game-they practice an hour before and then the game is 1 1/2 hours! AN ALL DAY LONG EVENT-howeever, a WONDERFUL day. Austin is a trooper,he just can't wait to be big-and by the way he is FINALLY, TOTALLY, TRULY Potty trained! Yeah BOYS!! Love ya-Stace
4 comments:
I can't believe you didn't blog about the best part of Saturday...reconnecting with an old friend! Hee Hee. I left a message on Jenny's blog but it doesn't look like she spends much time on it so tell her hello. Is Brian in Illinois? Give me more details please.
I love the new look to the blog. The Bishopric picture is great. It was fun visiting with you. Thanks for dropping by it made me and Parkers day.
I am game for a girl's night ANYTIME! You name the place, and I'll be there. We miss you guys! Can't wait to live close again!
Okay that picture of the Bishopric is hilarious! We loved having you over the other day we need to do that at least once a month. Thanks for the darling dress for Sarah, honestly I can't wait to see her in it. Thanks for the DVD rental as well, can't wait to watch it!
Aims
Post a Comment