Tis sad but true, FootBall is officially over!
GO BLAKE!!
Well, where do I begin. . . FOOTBALL is officially over. Blake's team won their last game by two touchdowns. I love watching them play, however I am grateful for the break from taking him to practice EVERYDAY! Thanks to all the neighbors who watched kids so I could run from here to there to everywhere!!!
I love this picture of the kids lined up waiting to go in (OFFENSE)-Blake is #27-right Greg! :)
The drive up was absolutely GORGEOUS! The leaves are changing
I was messing around with the camera and took this one of Ryan, he'll love that I posted it on the web! :) love ya hun!
1 comment:
I love the pic of all the little boys in their cute uniforms on the sideline watching, so stinkin cute. The one of Ry is great too.
Post a Comment