Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big Rock Candy Mountain


























We had sooo much fun!! We went to the cabin and 4 wheeled our hearts out!! The fishing hole was mossed over so we didn't fish this time.


Garrison loved riding in the mini van (his choice we love you Garrison)-which Austin totally loved! He zonked out with the headphones on :).




We drove all over in the 4 wheelers, the Ranger, and motorcycles. Bryan found wild raspberries on the trail on our way up the mountain and we all enjoyed them. We traveled all over, we went up one trail for miles and had to turn around the kids were tired, who knows how much longer it would go.The guys also got tired too :)






















Blake rode a motorcycle for the first time-Austin and "Wiv" were crazy little demons on the 3 wheeler. Parker is a a natural-he LOVES 4 wheelin. I like the trails ok- I get really nervous on the steep hills, as everyone saw! :)




We played fun games at night-I declared Erin the game MVP, luckily she was on my team (girls against boys)! We also played the candy bar game (tradition) with the kids. I tried to Kodak enough pics. Enjoy the picks of our family and "My TOTALLY AWESOME FRIENDS (they're considered family)!" Love ya Stace






The Girls!! Thanks for coming!:)

3 comments:

lisa g said...

Looks and sounds like fun. Love the new pictures of the boys on the side. And I love the new blog look.

The Flint's said...

We had a BLAST!!!!! We can't wait to do it again!!! Thanks for such a fun weekend! :)

Marty and Brigette said...

Wow....that looks so fun! I haven't been four-wheelin' in so long! I also love the pics of your boys on the side margin! Did you do that! So creative...