First off I just need to say-I LOVE GIRLS NIGHT-but in this case it was day! We went and saw Momma Mia! Totally hilarious and fun! We had so much fun-thanks girls!! When is our next girl night? Love ya! Stace
Stacey, Girls Days...are great! My sisters and I (all six of us) try to do things often. We even fly Paige out from New York for an overnight shopping getaway up to Park City!
I took the time to look at your slidewhow and just loved it! You have a beautiful family! Nicole does not have a blog,...YET! She wants to put one together and I promised that I'd help her. I'll let you know when she's got it up and running.
It was a blast!!!! I love our Girls Nights too! It was too bad we couldn't get everyone to come.. but when it comes out on video we will have to watch it again all together! Did you get my message about buying the CD last night? :) I listened to it all day! Love ya!
2 comments:
Stacey,
Girls Days...are great! My sisters and I (all six of us) try to do things often. We even fly Paige out from New York for an overnight shopping getaway up to Park City!
I took the time to look at your slidewhow and just loved it! You have a beautiful family! Nicole does not have a blog,...YET! She wants to put one together and I promised that I'd help her. I'll let you know when she's got it up and running.
It was a blast!!!! I love our Girls Nights too! It was too bad we couldn't get everyone to come.. but when it comes out on video we will have to watch it again all together! Did you get my message about buying the CD last night? :) I listened to it all day! Love ya!
Post a Comment