Tuesday, July 15, 2008






Hey everyone! This is my first attempt at blogging! I can't believe I finally gave in. Thanks Jenica for the one on one of teaching me how-hope I don't dissapoint!


This summer has been EXTREMELY fun and BUSY!! We have had so much fun! My favorite thing we have done so far this summer is when we went boating with our friends the Cook's! We all rode the water wienee (i hate typing that word :) ) and all fell in except Austin and Ryan. The kids loved fishing and it was just a really fun day-maybe I can talk Ryan into buying a boat.


Another favorite was of course the 4th of July-I always love the parade and BBQ and fireworks. We also celebrated a birthday as you can see-don't you love the Lightning Mcqueen Cake! Red and Black frosting!


I love summer! I love being with my kids-I don't like to share them!! Hope your having a great summer too! Love ya-Stace

1 comment:

Marty and Brigette said...

Your blog is awesome! It is really fun to see updates of loved ones and you've done a great job! Sounds like you are having a great summer!