Happy Birthday Park! 8-8-08 :) We went to the zoo, in the rain, but still had lots of fun! After we had the ponchos on and umbrellas situated, it stopped raining-OF COURSE!
Austin took this picture of Blake- I was surprised it turned out.
After we went & ate at Wendy's and saw the animal side in our kids when they got their frosties-
The kids were spilling everywhere, Erin and I spent most of our time wiping up spills and kids-it was hilarious! (Erin did we even eat?)
Yeah-ICE CREAM!
Afterward we had a fun party and watched the opening ceremony for the Summer Olympics.
Happy Birthday Buddy!! (Somebody flubbed the cake-oops!)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweet Parker!! 'Wiv's' true love's kiss:) We had so much fun spending the day with you!!
What a fun birthday parker! I cant believe they are getting so big! Sad! :) The zoo looks like so much fun!! I still want to go so bad! how about one of my next days off huh? except that i bet it gets SO hot! but i haven't gone all summer! those pics are all so cute! you guys have the cutest kids! love ya!
Post a Comment