Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Go BLAKE!!!!

Blake's 1st Football Game-WON 13-0 !!!

GO #27!! Blake made some awesome plays, I had to hold myself down and have some composure so I didn't embarass him :) but he totally stuck it to the opposing team, he is amazing!! Amy and Lisa will have to teach me a casual way to cheer him on :)

Little Brother cheering him on, it was a gorgeous day!


After halftime the team ran through a banner

Austin wants to be just like Blake-He's wearing Parker's hand me down pads and helmet-Look familiar Matt?

GALOON :)

We rode the kiddie rides first -Blake was really patient too-I know he wanted to go ride wicked. Austin and I waited in line for the new kiddie water ride and he took this picture of us. Austin is a manaic-HE LOVES THE RIDES!!

Check out this picture, he is driving the boat with his feet-there's one I haven't seen before! :)

We finally made it to the bigger rides, Blake rode the rocket with Aunt Angie, thanks Ang, I was too chicken. Parker, Blake, Ryan, Aunt Angie and kids rode Wicked-WOW! I am totally chicken. I love the white roller coaster and Jet Star and was completely satisfied with those-we stayed until closing time, even then we were dragging our kids out of the park. Parker and Blake's favorite ride was Wicked and Austin loved them all!

Needless to say my kids are die hard amusement park goers! we had a blast!

4 comments:

lisa g said...

Looks like a fun today. Great job Blake. Love the music to go with the football pictures. They just look to small to be playing football.

Carrera said...

hey Blake is such a stud! That sounds like such a great game! How cute is Austin in that uniform?! I swear you always capture the neatest pictures!!
Oh and WICKED...yeah, SO scary! but so fun!!! You are a total chicken....just teasin... love ya!

The Flint's said...

AWESOME!! Your family is die-hard Lagooners :) Greg is so excited that Blake is #27!! (that was his number and his dad's number and his grandpa's number...you get the picture) It's historic!!

Amy said...

I don't think that I am the one to ask about calming down at a game...plus when it is your own kid I think that would make it ten times worse! I was always way out of control at games! How fun to be able to cheer him on and watch him do so well. Your at such a fun stage of life with your kids. Lagoon looked like fun too. We haven't taken Ethan there yet, we need to be more adventurous. Looks like you have had a great summer. One day when life slows down a little we should have a big date night with Lisa, Erin, you and whomever else would like to join and of course our husbands.
Love ya, Aim