Monday, September 13, 2010

Parker's Baptism and more!


Parker is 8!!!  He was baptized Labor Day Weekend.  He was so excited and ready to be baptized.  He loves the scriptures and his Primary Teachers.  After his baptism and church Sunday we went and stayed in Park City for a couple days and got some much needed R&R.  We did alot of swimming and shopping and rode the Alpine slide.  (Parker is pulling a goofy face in this picture.)
We also have the boys in Soccer and Football.  On Saturdays Ryan and I have to divide and conquer.  So we take turns going to the different games.  Here is Blake playing football. He's the silver and navy pants #27, he made some awesome plays and is doing well.  It is scary to see some of the kids he is playing against, they are 5 times his size.  He has no fear and charges them and takes them down!  He likes playing running back.
Austin is on FIRE playing soccer, he takes on kids that are twice as big as he is and is not afraid.  His team is BRIGHT yellow/green I think they should be called the "highlighters" :)  they are the Lightning Strikes.  Austin has made a few goals and some great plays!  We couldn't be more proud.
Ryan went to Parkers game and I had the camera so I will post pictures of Parker playing next time.  Parker made TWO goals in the first minute of his game on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took this picture of the kids this morning of them eating breakfast, I wish I could freeze time..they get along so well, I couldn't ask for better kids! I love them!! 
Tyson is growing by leaps and bounds!!  He is eating fruits, veggies, and baby cereal.  He pulls the funniest faces when he eats.  He is sitting up on his own and scooting around...he truly is a delight!!

1 comment:

The Flint's said...

Wow, you are making me feel so guilty for not posting myself. Your boys are so sweet. They are growing up way too fast. CRAZY!!!