Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Official!

School is in session. 
Parker started last Monday, Austin started Friday, and Blake started today.  I can now officially say my kids are all back to school.  We have been crazy busy (surprise) this entire summer and now fall is around the corner.  Football is in full swing here.  Blake had his first game Saturday.  They won 14-7.  Parker and Austin start soccer next weekend and Parker will be playing flag football, that starts mid September.  I took some photos of the kids on their first day, however I realized I am a bad mother.  I took Parker and Austin to school made a big fuss over them and forgot to get Blakes picture, so tommorow I will have to take his.  I feel completely horrible about it.  This year Blake is in 6th grade!!!  Sixth grade, I can't believe it......Parker is in 3rd grade and Austin Kindergarten.  So I have one in the beginning, one in the middle and one in the end of the elementary grades, so silly I know.  Tyson is not going to know what to do with all the quiet, right now he is "helping" me type :)  Hope all finds you well this school morning!

1 comment:

The Flint's said...

So exciting to have the kids back in school!!! Right?