Well to begin I have to say that whoever invented the card if you buy a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts you get a dozen free..unlimited pass..should be checked into a mental hospital!! Who can resist the yummy crispy icing and chewy center of a hot glazed doughnut that melts in your mouth, or delicious raspberry filled, custard filled ...oh I could go on and on. Well my father in law has one of those cards and he brings us a dozen doughnuts every time he visits. (and has done that for years now!) Everytime he brings them, I tell myself I am not going to eat one...well atleast two yummy delicous doughnuts later I am mad at myself for not resisting!! Needless to say he brought me a yummy smelling box this morning and the kids were at school and boy did I try to resist but it was much too hard. After whacking the bushes outside (with his help) and cleaning up the yard I came in and had a raspberry filled and a glazed doughnut...with my bushes all trimmed and slim it makes me wonder...am I ever going to lose this baby weight...not if Krispy Kreme has anything to do with it!
1 comment:
Eli turned 2 and I'm still trying to loose the baby (and then some) weight! That's probably not very encouraging though.... opps. :/
Besides we feel at our house that you can never go wrong with donuts! :)
I can't believe how big they are getting!! They grow up too fast!!!
Post a Comment