Monday, September 28, 2009

Whirlwind Adventure! and a seriously long post

Wow what a day to end a crazy week!  Parker started with a yucky stomach bug, which passed on to Austin, which passed on to Ryan, which passed on to Blake, and finally me :(.  I don't know how Ry got it, he was out of town most of the week, poor guy.  I had a week full of cleaning up bedding, middle of the night cleaning up, scrubbing toilets, following the brat diet, football practice, school, and homework, I washed my hands more than ever trying to escape getting sick, but to no avail.  Well to get to my day yesterday.  I was  sick and new that Ry and I had an early morning meeting on Sunday with the Stake President, so I stayed in Saturday night and watched the Relief Society Broadcast and went to bed.  I din't sleep all night, I WAS REALLY SICK.  I drug myself out of bed in the morning and attempted to get ready.  Ryan had to steady me on his arm as we walked into the Stake Center.  In the middle of meeting with the Presidency, I had to excuse myself to go throw up, I barely made it to the garbage can in the hall.  We left and boy did I look green!  Ry had a bunch of meetings so I came home to my kids who took good care of me, I then sat on the edge of my bed and helped my kids get dressed for the Primary Program.  Ry came home and fed them lunch, love him! and took them to church, my in laws were coming to watch the program and also be there for Ryan and his new calling.  (I should mention that Ry and I had to miss my Brother blessing our sweet new nephew, because of the Primary Program and Ryan being put in a new Bishopric(he is now the 1st counselor instead of the 2nd in case you wondered), so my family was all down in Provo for the blessing.)  I drug myself over to the church, I started feeling a little better, to see my kids in the program.  We started singing the opening hymn  a new wave hit me, this time I broke out in a cold sweat and was weaker than ever.  I stayed and sustained the new bishopric and went straight to the bathroom, as I was sitting in the bathroom, I knew I needed to go home and lay down and wished I had magical powers to get me in bed! :) So silly I know, I willed my body to move, went back got my keys, asked my sweet inlaws to bring my kids home and somehow mananged to get home.  I knew I was in trouble, so I called my doctor.  He was worried because I lost so many fluids and couldn't keep any down and my back was killing me, he didn't want me to start contracting, so he told me to get to the hospital and start some IV's.  I hung up with him and thought, "How in the world am I going to get to the hospital, my family in Provo, My sweet husband in sacrament meeting, and my nieghbors all in sacrament meeting too, so I drug myself to the car and drove myself to the hospital, checked in and received two BLESSED bags of IV fluid!!  YAY, they gave me anti-nausea medicine, some fever reducer and some TLC.  I called and left a message on Ryan's phone telling him where I was and totally freaked him out :)  Well all worked out, I'm feeling alot better now and I am so grateful for everyone calling last night getting mad that I didn't have them drive me to the hospital, thanks everyone for being so willing, you know me, I can't do anything "normal"  Love ya all!  AND PHEW all is well, wonder what this week will bring! :)
I just got a call from the school and Blake isn't breathing well, so I am going to drag myself up there now to get him some medicine, seriously what next!

2 comments:

Becky said...

STACEY NICOLE INGLES MYERS!!!! WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING!? Ok, so maybe you weren't thinking and that is why, because after all pregnancy can do things to your brain, but oh my stinkin' heck.... AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Ok. Now that I've said my peace... How are you?? You darling girl, I so hope that you are better! If not you had better call, if not me SOMEONE!!!! Even if its one of the boys.. I will be there in a second...

Love ya tons!!

Carrera said...

Oh My Goodness! I had NO clue about your crazy week! I am so sorry it has been so rough. What a wonderful mother you are..always putting your family first, but thats sometimes scary!

I hope you are doing much better and if you need anything let me(or us) know because we are ALWAYS just right across the circle!! :) Love you!