Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sports City!!

Blake's Football team is UNDEFEATED!!  He is looking forward to playing this weekend, here is part of his team coming off the field, Blake is in the lead.  It is amazing how "Official" football is at this age.  Blake plays very well, Way to go Blake!!

Ryan just got back from the Giants game in San Fransisco and a wonderful game of golf in San Fran also, he's loving it!  Here's a pic of the view from his box and him in front of "Willie Mays" statue.

My life is one big "game" with these cuties, but I love it!  I just signed Austin up for a sports class in the mornings, before he goes to Preschool.  He absolutely loves it!   We are just gearing up to sign up for Basketball, Parker and Blake will both be playing this year.
There is not one sport that my boys don't play, they are very full of life, and you can bet our family has some kind of game to get to EVERY weekend!  I feel like our house is "Sports City"...


Here is Blake's 1st day of school picture, I realized that I posted the other kids and not his, don't wanna leave anyone out!
I LOVE MY BOYS!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm afraid that I'll be in that same boat soon enough! Cute shirts by-the-way.... I love 'em!!
And yes I too have become addicted to Disneyland, but I guess as far as addictions go its one of the better ones.. ha ha ha ;)

The Flint's said...

Gotta luv it baby!! You'll be sports mom of the year in no time at all. Hope you are having FUN at the wedding!!

Lisa said...

I heard about the flu at your house - hope Austin is feeling better and also that no one else got it...that is really unlikely but I still hope it! I bet your baby bump is looking so cute!! Can't wait to get together soon!