Austin started school taday! It is so Bazaar! He was so excited and has been asking me every day when it is time for Preschool. Well it finally came! AND...he loved every minute of it!
I went to the mall and perused and shopped for a while, while he was at Preschool. It is so weird and so nice to go into a dressing room ALL BY MYSELF! I loved shopping for maternity clothes and other stuff, it was great...should I feel guilty that I am looking forward to the few hours a day when I have NO children, and I'm by myself, atleast until the baby comes? Well I don't!! I can't wait to see what I get to do tommorow, by myself!!
11 comments:
Congratulations! Enjoy every second by yourself!
Me too! Ollie started today too and Avery took a nap while he was gone...I obviously did not get out by myself but I could pretend for a while at home that I was all alone!! Great time for sewing! How are you feeling? Do you want to attend a stampin up card party later this month? (10 cards for $10)
Don't even feel guilty. You have to enjoy every minute you have to yourself while you can.
I LOVE it!! It will be so good for you to enjoy this time before the sweet little baby comes!! Take and extra twirl in the dressing room just for me!!
The stampin up party is Sept. 25, I have to let the hostess know by Sept. 11 how many are coming.
I am so excited for you!!! you get time for yourself and you get to buy maternity clothes!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!! I love ya tons kido!!!!!
By-the-way.... we're still in Disneyland.... I just keep thinking how much that I wish you were here too!!!
That is awesome! You totally deserve it!
My last trip to the mall to buy clothes ended very quickly! I had the twins and their gigantic stroller (bus) with me. I was on a mission to buy a few things to wear to church! After we crammed into the largest dressing room stall I could find in the very first store we went to, my sweet babies decided that they HATED waiting for mommy to try on clothes. They just screamed! The lady next to me was either annoyed or feeling really sorry for me:) I left that store with one shirt in hand and I have not returned to the mall since! I look forward to the days when I can go to the mall by myself!
ps. my kids are usually so well behaved....just not at the mall apparently..... love ya!
Okay I swear I left a comment on here already...weird. haha. So how do you know Teri and Curtis?! I am so excited to go and will tell them you said Hi for sure!
There is nothing like going to the store ALONE! Enjoy! ;)
Ok Stacy, Gotta tell you it's
"Bizarre" that you want here. Bazaar is like a craft fair.
I love to read about your sweet family!
oops, Thanks Nancy! :D
Post a Comment