Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PARADISE!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lake Powell 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We had a BLAST at Lake Powell this past week. The water was warm and the Lake was just beautiful! We spent a few days in Arizona and it felt like PARADISE! The kids loved throwing the football at all the lizards on the cliff walls and dubbed it "Lizard ball" . We fished, cliff jumped, wakeboarded, swam, explored the lake, found lizards, etc.... It was so much fun it is so hard to be home.

This week the boys have had swimming lessons, I attached some photos at the end of the slideshow, can't wait until our next trip...we are ENJOYING summer!!


5 comments:

Becky said...

cute pictures!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm just a little weirded out that Parker was actually holding one of the lizards!

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I think its time for another girls' night...

Janie said...

Looks like your cute family has had a great summer. I love Powell. It is totally paradise.

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

You guys are inspiring. How fun!!! We're going camping this fall when it's not 150 degrees outside. :) Just kidding. Only 116 today. Blah....
I love reading your blog. Keep up the good work Stace!
Love ya!

Williams Ski Team said...

I loved your slide show. What a fun trip...especially soaking up the sun. Your family is so cute!