Monday, August 10, 2009

Parker turned 7!!

Happy Birthday buddy!
Parker had a fun and exciting birthday on Saturday!
Besides the whoopie cushion and elastic gun we have enjoyed every other present he got!! :)
I can't believe he is 7---time flies!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to the kid with a million dollar smile! That is so funny about the whoopie cushion - Ollie got one as a party favor at someone else's birthday this summer and I agree, they are a nuisance. Even Avery knows what to do with it - that seems so wrong!

Becky said...

I can't believe he's that big already!!!!!
You know that you're going to have to change the name of your blog now.... :)
By-the-way where did you have your kids do swim lessons this year??? Was it you that did private lessons?? Let me know when you've got a minute.