We went to Bear Lake last week and had a great time- swimming, digging in the sand, eating, zoomin around on the waverunners and more swimming ...above are some pics. We also went and toured Minnetonka Cave. I now know what it is like to be in total darkness, when I waved my hand in front of my face, I couldn't see anything, it was an interesting experience. :) Hope you're all having a great summer!!Here is the "fam" just outside the cave, the mosquitos were a NIGHTMARE!
This was taken inside the cave, it was FREEZING cold! Aren't my kids just the cutest! :)
This was taken inside the cave, it was FREEZING cold! Aren't my kids just the cutest! :)
We stayed at the most amazing place while we were there!! It had 4 bathrooms! It was perfect and VERY nice, We'll be back!!!
Ryan standing on one of the balconies 

3 comments:
Looks like fun!! I haven't been to Bear Lake in so long.
Is everyone feeling better at your house? If you are still going up to PC, we might see you there - we are going Fri - Sat. HAve a great weekend!
HOORAY for Bear Lake!! Looks like so much FUN!!! Glad you were able to go!
Post a Comment