Sunday, April 12, 2009

Say it aint so...

Spring Break comes to an end :(
On the gloomy and rainy days the kids played with their friends and made lots of messes!
Blake's baseball practice-Go Giants!

We made the long trek to see Matt's pad and homefront :) and found out that they're having a boy! We celebrated at the brick oven restaurant. The kids LOVED the balloon animals they got.

Parker's soccer game-he got some mighty large bruises on his legs from his game, yes he was wearing shinguards! He played extremely well!

Finding Easter Baskets at home-Austin found his Webkinz and ditched the rest of the basket, but realized he had more later :)

Yearly "Traditional" Balloon Launch
This is really neat. We go to the cemetary and write names and messages to loved ones who have died on balloons and send them or launch them. A million pop before the actual launching, but it's all in good fun. I think we have been doing this every year for about 5 years now.
And there they go!

Kids all lined up for an Easter Egg(Peanut free) hunt at Grandma's

Playing basketball in the rain at Grandmas. One very full and exciting week comes to an end :(
I have loved having the kids home and we all had a great week! I can't wait until summer-or even spring weather. I can't believe we are suppose to get snow again this week:( Hope you all had a fun week too!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Stac,
It was so good to hear from you! The one thing I miss the most from my old neighborhood is my friends. I can't believe how big your boys are! You have a way cute family.