Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GO GIANTS!!!!


What handsome boys... GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

After the many practices, the Giants had their first game tonight! The weather was PERFECT!
Second Baseman-BLAKE!
Kid pitch is really fun to watch! I gave Parker and Austin blue ringpops while they watched Blake play...just wait until you see what Austin looked like after eating it! Ha HA HAA!
Blake knocking one out of the park (almost).
Before I gave them ringpops, Parker and Austin played a little catch with each other, so cute :) oH and my cute husband trying to teach them technique :)
How funny is Austin...............
Here is his BLUE mouth-He's such a character, I wonder where he gets it from?

The Giants didn't win, but they played very well, keep at it Giants!!

G-I-A-N-T-S!!!

5 comments:

The Flint's said...

GO BLAkE!! Looks like so much fun. I love the pic of Ryan with the boys!! So CUTE!! I can't believe how big Austin's mouth is open!!

Lisa said...

Hey! You guys are always busy. At least it is with fun stuff. I am READY for a girls night again - hopefully I don't scare our waiter off again!

sbailey27 said...

Hey Stacey! Cute pictures. Life is sure hectic now that baseball has started but it is so, so fun! Is Blake playing Kaysville ball? All of my boys don't start for at least a week. Blake looks so handsome!

Marty and Brigette said...

What a great time! Your boys are simply adorable! It was so good to run into you the other day.

Nicole had her baby last night a little after midnight. They named her Ryen Nicole. She was 6 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. She has lots of dark hair too! Mommy and baby are doing just perfect. Thanks for thinking and asking about her!

Lisa said...

Had a great time tonight! Lets really get the kids together for a playtime sometime soon.