Friday, May 1, 2009

A tribute to the classic.........Field Trip

This is dedicated to the experienced school volunteer, who can appreciate a field trip :)
I have experienced alot of field trips these past few years, a few things I have learned from experience....BRING EAR PLUGS!! :) Or according to Wendy, drive seperately.
I went with the 1st graders yesterday to the Children's Museum.
First off the teacher assigned my group-Parker picked one friend and I was assigned four others. It was a very ACTIVE group of 3 boys, the 2 girls I had were as sweet and quiet as can be!! :)
Park was so happy to have me there-it was great! He even wanted to sit by me, he's a sweetheart!
Now here is where the ear plugs would come to play, of course I didn't have any.....Gotta love the bus with all the sreaming kids-Priceless!


Here's Park and his buddies-the three Trouble Makers! Gotta love the red vests his group had to wear. Park and "The Wall"

Love that he posed for this one :) He is so cute!
Funny kid, you would've loved this news cast!

After running after my very active group of boys and constantly rounding them up, we packed up and took them to the park. We ate lunch and let the kids play, then back to the bus.
Some more of Park's cute friends.....

Parker sat by me again :) On the ride home, he wanted ear plugs too!
It was fun, and I am glad I went-(Nicole if you want some pics I took a ton, let me know.)
The following is an unpaid ad from Austin!
:)


O-R-E-O!

I LOVE MY BOYS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Stace!!! I love the OREOs... lol :)

Love you!