Sorry no pics to post this time, I haven't had my camera. Between Baseball and soccer and street Basketball my head is reeling! We have been LOVING, LOVING, LOVING the warm weather!! Austin loves the "popcorn" trees and everyday playing outdoors!! We finally put our tramp back up and I am surrounded by my boys and alot of sports!!!!!!!!!!!! :) It has been absolutely "MAUVELOUS"!! I should've taken a picture of my funky sunburn, you would've laughed--love ya all and HAPPY SPRING....FINALLY!
I promise pictures next time!
3 comments:
It'll be great when my boys are trully big enough to play sports so we can channel their energy into that. Looks like you had a fun Easter and Spring Break. why couldn't this weather have been here then, huh?!!
great this blog rocks yes GO GIANTS!
CRAZY!! The kids LOVE playing outside with your Boys!! Your sunburn was quite unusual!! He he he!!
Post a Comment