Monday, February 23, 2009

3 years in a row!


We just finished our third year at Disneyland. We had an AMAZING time in California! Austin rode everything he could at Disneyland, his favorites are Buzz, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small world, and Toy Story Mania, and any ride with a steering wheel. He didn't like Matterhorn because of the abominable snowman. He loved putting his arms up on any ride with hills-he's a dare devil!

Parker loved EVERYTHING! He rode Mullholland Madness 6 times in a row, Tower of Terror, Screamin, Indiana Jones, and everything else! I asked him which was his favorite, and he said ALL OF THE RIDES!

Blake loves the fast high-flying rides. His favorites were Tower of Terror, Screamin, Mullholland Madness, Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mtn Railroad. On the last day of Disney Ryan took Parker and Austin back to the hotel and Blake and I went and rode more rides, we stayed almost till midnight! He drug me on Screamin and a lot of the "big kid" rides. We had a fun time running through the parks and hopping on rides!

We also went to Angel Stadium and the beach and walked out on the pier. It was fun watching the surfers and collecting sea shells. Parker and Austin both fell asleep on the flight home. We had a GREAT time and we're sad to have it end!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I LOVE your pictures on the right. Your hair is so long!

The Flint's said...

Yeah!! We so MISSED you when you were gone but we're glad you had so much FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Stac'!! I LOVE Disney!! Your family is so cute, too!! :-)

Love you, Girl!

Amy said...

What a great memory for your kids! Blake will never forget you doing that with him, you are easily one of the best moms I have ever known!