Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Family Night OUT!

Tonight we took the kids to the Draper Temple Open House. It was long for little ones, but we are glad we did it. I wanted to get some pictures (outside), but their wasn't a place for a photo opp. Afterwards we took the kiddos to "Goodwood BBQ". The food was good. Parker loves food, so he was crackin' us up. He got ribs. . . .you can judge by his face in the attached photos, he didn't even want to stop eating and smile for a picture! Hilarious, we had a great time!
Needless to say...PARKER LOVED IT! As for my picky eaters, it was so so.
OH YEAH...earlier today, I was folding laundry and Austin was watching Backyardigans. I walked out of the laundry room & this is what I saw, Austin watching it upside down (see his little piggies). I was laughing so hard, I had to take a picture. What can I say..he is one little wiggly monkey!

2 comments:

The Flint's said...

Looks like so much FUN!!! I LOVE the picture of Austin's toes. He so stinkin' cute. Can't wait for GNO!! Yeah. C/ya later!

Williams Ski Team said...

Hey, if you get messy while eating, then you really know the food is great. Those are some great pics of him! Sounds like you had a fun FHE. Cool way to spend it seeing the temple.