Second, off to the temple.
Third, sore arms from Family "WII" night.
Fourth, one BIG YW activity--then the sickness hit, BOY did it ever. I have been flat on my back since Tuesday Night. I am still so horribly sick, I can't stand tv and need a good book to read. So I decided to blog. While I have been on my deathbed, poor Ryan has been trying to take care of everything! Other than his office moving to another building, to Bishopric, sick wife, oh the list goes on.Fourth, Ryan took Blake and Parker to meet Ronnie Brewer from the Jazz last night.



Brewer signed Blake's shirt
(Thanks for the Chicken Noodle soup that night Erin!!!)
Fifth, Blake becomes Governor. While we watched McCain and Obama battle it out in elections this past year, Blake was busy running for Governor of his class. Blake had a great campaign team (he had buttons and posters, you name it) and was elected Governor earlier this year, infact I found out he won the election the day my dad had heart surgery.
Today I woke up and drug my medicated self to his Inauguration. He was sworn in by a real Judge. Judge PAGE. Blake also gave a great acceptance speech. We're so proud of him.

I wish I could add that I am feeling better to this list, unfortunately I get worse each day. I hope that I can get better soon! The doc said 7-10 days...YUCK!!!
(Thanks Jen for offering to take the kids-You are the best!)
Hope you are all well! I'd rather be sick than to know any of you had this!
5 comments:
Sorry to hear you are so sick. Moms can't be sick don't you know! Looks like you had quite an eventful week on top of that. Your boys are so cute! Loved your Disneyland pics. There's nothing like a vacation to Disneyland with the kids and seeing their faces light up.
I am so sorry you are SO sick!! Nothing is worse than being that sick! Blake as Governor.. How cute is that!?! I love the pictures!!
You will be in my prayers! Love ya!
Love your post!! Seriously, you need to get better so we can do GNO!! Blake looks awesome at school. I'm gonna start calling him GOV. I'll have to see his Brewer shirt too.. That's great. Get better!!
Feel better soon - let me know if I can do anything for you too. I wanted to ask you if you are doing T-ball or soccer or anything for Austin this year. I wanted to get Ollie into a sport and am trying to find someone he knows to team up with!
So sorry that you were sick! Your kids are busy! That is so cool on Blake and winning Gov. You must be a proud Mom!
Post a Comment