We took these pics on the way down-we rode down in "luxury" in the mini van :)
We stayed in St. George the first night-I ate 2 of the best peanut butter cookies-(don't get to eat those around Blake) We had so much fun and it only got better as the trip went on! We then went to vegas and stayed in the newly remodeled tower with widescreen tv's and King sized beds!
We ate and shopped and shopped some more! We took so many pics the first day there that I didn't pull my camera out much after that-We went and saw KA a cirque de solei show-it was acrobatics with sand and fire-very weird family friendly show, but not worth the $$$
We ate at this mexican restaurant when we got there.Yummy-but my favorite place we ate at was the Wynn, but didn't get any pics, sorry-the food was Amazing and the restaurant was unbelievable! Crab, shrimp, ANYTHING!! IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH A LITTLE SPLURGE TO DINE WITH THE HIGH ROLLERS! How much food did we consume that night?More than we should've :)
We all won some free money- I only gambled $1 and won $4 Ryan gambled $1 and won $18 !!! Er, Wend, Greg, and Bri all won too! We were laughing at how we took our small winnings and celebrated, even though we all only gambled $1 and walked away winners!!
Reliving the show "BIG"

5 comments:
Okay I know you already know how jealous I am/was so I won't say it again ;) but it sure looks like you guys had fun!! You all really deserved a trip like that!! Cute pics and nice photoshop work, I like it! Love ya.
Now its time for girls night!! :)
You three look so beautiful together! I can't imagine what it was like to be kid-free for 3 days! I'm jealous too!
-Lisa
When are we going again??? SERIOUSLY...an amazing trip and fun times!! We had a BLAST with you guys!! Thanks for letting us tag a long! I love ya BLING!!!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Happy Anniversary!
Stacey
I saw your blog through Lisa's hope you don't mind. :) By the way - Luke and I love your 'Show your support' on the side - funny!
- - Kirsche
p.s. Our blog is private, but if you want an invite just send me an email to kirschebrown@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment