We went to the zoo yesterday and had so much fun! Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera-it was too hot to have the kids pose for pictures anyway. The glorious thing is that I have a year pass so I'll get pics next time.
Austin loves the Leopard! The white alligator winked at us :) The elephants had their backsides turned to us, like always-never a cute photo anyway :) The bats were pretty cool, but made my skin crawl. All in all I think the favorite was the ice cream cones and the cold lemonade-PRICELESS! LOL !
2 comments:
Your pictures and slideshow are SO cute!!!! We wish we lived closer so we could go play at the zoo with you all :( Miss you!
Stacey,
Good to see that you did the blog thing. We have a blog too, laughterfillsourhome@blogspot.com. This will be fun to see what we are all doing, even though we live down the street. Your the best and I am truly grateful to count you as one of my dearest friends.
Amy Parkin
Post a Comment