Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures

We have had so much fun with Tyson in our family.  I tried to get a picture of the four boys abd this is how it turned out.  :)  Austin cracks me up, looking over at Tyson.  My kids are so cute!! :)

Now, I have tried and tried to get a good picture of Tyson's smile. When he smiles it is sooooo cute and I never have my camera, well this time I did and he was being so cute, but too bad when the flash went off he closed his eyes.

  The last picture I had to post, how come my babies are born with a tan????  Look how white I am compared to him, funny huh!!
It is so much fun having four boys!!  They are so sweet to me.  I love being their mother!!
Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Austin is pretty funny looking at Tyson, but Parker kind of looks out of it, what did you do to him. JK LOL. Fun pictures, you are finally back to posting like once a week:)

Janie said...

He is so sweet Stacey! We are actually having another boy too. That will give us 3 boys and 1 girl. We're super excited. My boys are definitely mommies boys. I love it.

The Flint's said...

What a good looking group of boys!!! So handsome. Cute little Tyson can come over any time you need a break, or a shower, or a nap :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, seeing him makes me SOO excited for my little guy. Such cute kiddos!

Becky said...

Stace, the pics are soooo cute!!! I hope that you had a good birthday (I left you a message.... hopefully you got it.)

Hey, I was wondering too, where your boys had private swim lessons last year??? I thinking of taking that route for Sam this year.

Hope all is well! Love ya, kiddo!!