Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Believe it or not!!!!

Tyson already rolls over!!  We got it on video.  He can roll from his tummy to his back.  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  I told Ryan and he didn't believe me until he watched him roll over a few times.  Crazy huh, I honestly laughed inside when the discharge nurse told me when we were leaving the hospital that some babies can roll and to not leave him where he could fall, but now I can agree!
I want to put the vidoe on, you've got to see it, however I don't know how to load video, does anyone know how????  Well, here is a before and after of him rolling the first time.
What a cutie huh!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ave did that too, and she made it look so easy. I wasn't expecting it because Ollie didn't roll over until he was 6 mos. old! Tyson is a little cutie. He looks like he is already outgrowing the "newborn" look. So sad!

Janie said...

Stacey he is so cute. Congrats on your new arrival. We just found out we are having another little boy. We are excited. I hope all is well with you. You will have to let me know how having four kids is.

The Flint's said...

He is so stinkin' cute. What a little tough guy to already be rolling over. You're gonna have your hands full:)

Lisa said...

Happy early birthday! Can't wait to see you on Thurs!