Friday, February 26, 2010

Our new addition has arrived!!

Our Baby boy #4 has made his grande entrance!  He was born on Sunday and is the cutest little thing!  We love him and can tell he will be spoiled by his big brothers.  Austin LOVES being a "BIG" brother and is filling those shoes quite well.  Parker and Blake are a great big help, it's nice having older boys too!  All is well here.  Thanks to everyone for the nice gifts and food!  I am so excited to be done with pregnancy and labor, I'm finally feelin up to par and am loving this baby!  Happy Day!!!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Day is right!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hey we stopped by earlier tonight (sorry, I know I said I would call first) but we just left some diapers and wipes on your porch. Hopefully they'll still be there! :)

I'm so glad that all is well with you and baby T!!!!

Love ya tons!!!
Becky

sbailey27 said...

Congrats, Stacy! He definately looks like a Myers! Hope you can get some sleep. He's adorable!

Lisa said...

He is absolutely adorable! Love the name!

Marty and Brigette said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a little angel! Hope mommy, baby, and family is doing well!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Stace!! He's beautiful!! So glad to know all went well!! Love you, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Congratulations! I hear you on the being glad that pregnancy is over and I am just getting started. Oh well. I am so happy for you and glad that everyone is happy, healthy, and adjusting well.

Lisa said...

I can't believe you are already digital scrapbooking, sending out thank you's etc. You are amazing!!

gregerin said...

Congrats!! He is so stinkin' cute. We're so excited to have another boy in the circle to play with.

Marci said...

Congrats! He is darling. I am so happy for you!!

Josh and Dallas said...

A very Happy congratulations to you and Ryan! He is adorable! Can't wait to snuggle him.