We did go see the lights this year, first week in December. We went with the YM and YW from our ward.
Ever since Basketball season started my kids have been very "busy" they practice in the garage as much as they can. Austin loves that he gets his brothers old jerseys and can be on the same team as them. You know we truly are building our own B-ball team. This picture cracks me up!
So I finally hit the 30 week mark and I feel HUGE!! I hate posting this picture, but here ya go. This baby is definately growing!
We love the snow and I love that it is snowing today!! The kids were building a fort, unfortunately it has snowed more since and it is buried. They'll have to start all over. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, we wish you the very best!!

2 comments:
Merry Christmas Stace!! Love your cute header picture. Looks like things re going good for you and I think you look great at 30 weeks:)
Awwwwww, Stace, you look so cute!! I love it!! :)
Post a Comment