Can u believe it is already 2010?? Well things have been very busy and fun with family time. Now that Blake and Austin are back in school, I have had some fun one on one time with Parker, he doesn't start back up until Monday. I took him to Barnes and Noble yesterday and he couldn't get over that you have to pay for books there, because we always go to the library and teh books are free, it was funny. He loved goint to the store with me and he even got the free cookie :) He remembers doing that when he was little. I love my Parker. I'm thinking of taking him to the new Farrs in Clinton, has anyone been? I wonder if it is the same as the Farr's in Ogden, anyone know????
I can say that in the last 2 and half weeks I have seen every bowl game on tv. My boys are just eating it up. It's hard now that Blake is back in school and the games go late and I have to drag him to his bed. His precious Boise state played monday night and we had to tape the end of the game for him to watch in the morning, amazing that they won with the fake punt! Fun times. One of their favorite things we did over the holiday, was playing laser tag at Boondocks. Have you checked it out yet? Fun fun fun! I haven't been very good about taking pictures, I just don't want to carry the camera around, so I don't have much to post but I just want to say I have loved every family moment we have had this last while, I loved having the kids home and the holiday break! I feel like we've had our last little hooprah as a family of five, I can focus on this baby coming. I am almost ready, I need one more thing, I can say I definately have the necesseties, given that I've had 3 boys already!!
I can say that in the last 2 and half weeks I have seen every bowl game on tv. My boys are just eating it up. It's hard now that Blake is back in school and the games go late and I have to drag him to his bed. His precious Boise state played monday night and we had to tape the end of the game for him to watch in the morning, amazing that they won with the fake punt! Fun times. One of their favorite things we did over the holiday, was playing laser tag at Boondocks. Have you checked it out yet? Fun fun fun! I haven't been very good about taking pictures, I just don't want to carry the camera around, so I don't have much to post but I just want to say I have loved every family moment we have had this last while, I loved having the kids home and the holiday break! I feel like we've had our last little hooprah as a family of five, I can focus on this baby coming. I am almost ready, I need one more thing, I can say I definately have the necesseties, given that I've had 3 boys already!!
2 comments:
Oh man the Farrs in Clinton is wonderful! Really you should go! Self serve frozen yogurt, custard or ice cream and yummy topping choices! :)
The Farr's in Clinton is different than the original Farr's, but so much fun! So many flavors, so many toppings, and a really fun exp. for the kids because they get to dispense all their own ice cream and toppings. It was also really CLEAN when we were there!! I appreciated that, thought you might too!
Post a Comment