Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Announcement...............

You've all been waiting for it......the time has FINALLY come.....our baby is due March 1st! I have not been feeling well. I am looking forward to being 12 weeks along on monday, the end of the first trimester!! Yeah!!! We are all so very, very excited!! :)

16 comments:

Becky said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!! Keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed for a girl!!

We are so happy for you all! Congrats!!!!!

The Flint's said...

WE are SOOOOO stinkin' excited we can hardly stand it. I LOVE your new header and hope you will start feeling better!!! Congratulations!!

Stephanie said...

I hope you feel better quick! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your cute family! I hope that things go well!

Janie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Let me know how it goes with 4.

Lisa said...

Yay! I am so excited for you, I know you have waited a long time for this to work out, and it is so exciting! I was just talking to a gal yesterday who had 3 boys and then a baby girl very last - needless to say I thought of you when I was talking to her. Congratulations!

Browns said...

COngratulations! Hope you start feeling better!

Marci said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Just remember as crappy as it is not to feel well, it's always a good sign that things are going well! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a baby girl Myers!!:)

Marty and Brigette said...

YIPPPEEEEE! Stacey,....(and family) that is so awesome! I just watch Nicole's little girl Ryen the other day! Babies bring such an neat spirit into your home!

Congratulations and keep us posted!

Amy said...

Stacey, I am so happy for you! I know you have been wanting this for awhile now and I am so glad that you are doing so well! It's sad that being sick means doing well, but congratulations and take it easy. If you need anything at all I am just around the corner. Love you tonz and couldn't be happier for you. One more Myers baby is just an added blessing to the world!!

Fun times with the Larsen's said...

Congrats Stace!!!! That is so awesome! All growing up I knew you were going to be a great mom. You were such the mommy type.
I am so happy for you. :)
Love ya.
Becky

Carrera said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you and the family! I am so excited to get to live across the circle for all of this! :)

Anonymous said...

You saw what we did, Stace!! lol Good luck with it! I love you, girly!!

sbailey27 said...

Congratulations!!! We are living proof that having a girl after 3 boys can be done!! Hope you feel better!

Nancybel said...

Hey Stacy, Congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats, Stace!! I hope things go well for you, girly! Hey... I had to privatize my blog, so give me your email so I can invite you (tell Jenny, too, k?) :) Love you!!