Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Giants, Astros, and Nuggets...Seriously

Wow, Phew, and AHHHH! Boys sure can keep a mom busy!!!
Times are definately busy at our house. Baseball season is here, Parker started this week, and Blake continues to play with his team. Blake is on the Giants team, Parker on the Astros, and how do the Denver nuggets tie in? Well I'll get to that later.....

Blake is doing very well, he is an amazing ball player!
Parker started practice and loves his new coach and team. Things were really crazy tonight as Blake's game was the same time as Parkers practice, I feel like a taxi driver :)


For some odd reason I can't move the picture, so this one I took after all the chaos today, some neighbor boys came down and the kids played a game of "H-O-R-S-E", Lil Austin keeps up with the big boys!! :)

This is Parker's team practicing for next weeks game. Go Astros!!

.....and the Denver Nuggets, Ryan went to the playoff game in Denver tonight.

Ryan at the game

They won!


And here we are, my last picture...This one is for Grandma :)

Watch out Lance Armstrong, Austin is one addicted cyclist-he always wants to be out riding, he is one speedy 'lil man! If he's not out riding his bike, then he's asking me when he can ride his bike next! He's quite entertaining to watch, he is in his own world on his bike :)

Thanks for enduring this post, I'm off to bed, Blake has Olympics tommorow and Opening ceremonies begin in the morning....After that it's piano lessons, tommorow more baseball, soccer game and practice, and......


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am ready for girls night too!! BTW Are you just exhausted at the end of every day?! I cannot believe how much action you have in your family - I bet it is fun though. You balance all your boys lives so well - making sure they all have their activities and no one is getting left out.

Janie said...

Gotta love kids to keep us busy!

Rachel Paben said...

I Love that Stacey Meyers! Your boys are sooo ADORABLE!! MISS YOU!!