This is for my die hard Jazz fan brothers...Ryan took me to the Jazz game last night, and they won!! I know it was all me, :) no really it was a lot of fun. I had never been in a suite(box) before and they fed us a prime rib dinner with all the trimmings and they even brought us ice cream with all the toppings, it was yummy. I loved getting up and chatting during the game. It was alot of fun!
View from the box. We enjoyed complimentary M&M's and we even had out own bathroom in the suite-it ROCKED! Last year Blake got to have a little class and dinner with Milsap and get his shirt autographed and a little ball signed, he is now Blake's favorite player. He played well tonight!
View from the box. We enjoyed complimentary M&M's and we even had out own bathroom in the suite-it ROCKED! Last year Blake got to have a little class and dinner with Milsap and get his shirt autographed and a little ball signed, he is now Blake's favorite player. He played well tonight! GO JAZZ!!
3 comments:
Fun date night, nothing like a Jazz game and being spoiled!
JEALOUS, but then I got mine!!!! Fun times.
Matt
So Fun!! We love the Jazz games. My family now buys season tickets and we all get to go to at least one game a month. It definitely makes for a great date night! I've never had the pleasure of the suite though!!
Post a Comment