
Making paper airplanes-to throw at ME i might add! Look at how innocent they look!

Today Ry actually finished up an hour early from Bishopric and came home EARLY!!! It was exciting! Unfortunately, he was beat! They reorganized YW today & I got put back in!! It is AWESOME to be with the girls again, let alone the Laurels :) !
Here are some photos from Ollies party-it was a BLAST-Thanks Lisa-lots of fun!!
The Sharks and Whales were a HUGE hit!

Austins shark jumping out of the water:)

Liv endured a night with the boys!
7 comments:
I am so glad the kiddos had a good time. It made Ollie's day for all his little friends to be there. He loves the dinosaur by the way. Avery is terrified of it - what a sissy she is! JK We love her :)
It's me again...sorry, can't remember everything in one post! I love our GNO's - maybe we could celebrate veteran's day with one...haha!
Congrats on the new calling! We were home sick so missed out :( , what other changes were made??
Ryan looks alot like Bill on Sundays. Meetings can be so long! Congrats on your calling. YW is so fun!
Okay can we PLEASE plan a GNO that I can come to?! and QUICK!!! hahahaha. Love ya!
Hey i saw your blog on Carrera's. Your family is so adorable.
Raechel
Yeah I'm so EXCITED I can hardly stand it!! YW's will be a blast!! Thanks for taking LIV to Ollie's party!! The pics are cute!! She had a fun time!!
Post a Comment