
Things have been extremely busy at our house, nothing new to report, just a lot of chaos! I now have YW, Ryan has Bishopric, Blake started piano lessons, Parker has reading with a tutor 2 times each week, and Austin has his gymnastics. We have been here and there and everywhere. I thought that this year with Blake and Park in full time school, I would be able to get so much done, WRONG!!! Why do you think that is, I am more busy this year than any past year!! In between everything I am trying to get my Christmas shopping done, keep the house clean, help with homework, HAVE FUN, and who knows what else. I'm sure
you are all busier than me so I will try and post something better next time My prayers are with you all, you are all the best!!! Love ya-Stace
4 comments:
Hey Stace!
You are soooo busy! Busy is sometimes more fun though! You are such a great mom!
Did Becky tell you that I ran into her at Sam's club!? I met her little guy! So cute!
Matt is getting released from the Hospital today! You are so thoughtful to want to help. Tonight, Matt's sister is bringing dinner. Nicole's best friend has been making a schedule of dinners with other friends that have spoken with her as well. I will find out what is taken care of and get back to you.
You are so crazy to accept two such big callings in your family! My brother Sean has the same thing. He is in the high council and is over the singles ward so he has to go to all of the activities and socials and Heidi is in Y.W. so there are lots of weeks when they don't see each other much. I wish you luck in the future and next time my dad makes fun of you hand him a kid!
Yeah!! We love being BUSY right? We love the days of sweats and books, hooray for our sanity!!
Hey I am with you. Life is busy. At least it is a good busy, right? Christmas shopping....AGH! Bunco was fun the other night! Come again!
Post a Comment