Monday, December 19, 2011

Just peeking ...

I know I have become a non-existent blogger...hahaha
I just turned on the computer to finish my parents calendar and upload photos and thought I would check in.  Sorry I am such a slacker, however tis the season to be busy, so I hope to be better next year!

I can tell you that all is well here.  The kids are looking forward to the Christmas Break.  Tyson didn't even cry when we went and saw Santa, which is a first for any of my children at this age.  He just hopped right on up on Santa's knee and happily walked away with a giant candy cane...cracked me up!  Austin just finished Basketball and LOVED every second of it.  Parker and Blake are just getting ready for their Basketball season to start in January.  Ry and I are loving our boys and stay very, very busy!!  I gotta get back to my calendar, so until next time.

No comments: