Tyson got tubes in his ears at the end of March.
They took him back in this wagon instead of the hospital crib. He loved it!
Blake had his 6th grade play. These are his buddies from school.
We had a nice getaway for Spring Break. The highlight was having our own hot tub in the hotel.
Basketball came and went. This is Blake's comp team. they have played together for a few years! They made the playoffs and did very well! I don't have any pics of his rec league. Blake really enjoyed Basketball this year.
Parker played really well and loved having his best bud Raef on his team.
Tyson had his first birthday!!! I have some pictures of the awesome cake my sister made him, but they are on my mom's camera, so i will post about his birthday later.
Life is always busy! But I wouldn't trade it for anything else! Baseball and soccer are in full swing at our house and I will try and post some pics soon!
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Stacie! Your boys are all so handsome. I'm so glad Blake came over to Layton. I think they are having a good time. I like Ben's face in the play picture!
Post a Comment