| Taken at the end of a fun-filled day at Magic Kingdom! |
Yeah for vacations! We had BLAST in Florida! We went to the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World! The Holiday decorations were wonderful and of course the rides were AWESOME!! How do you sum up a vacation....you can't, but I will try my best to show a little of what we did. We had a fun time laughing and being together!
DAY 2 &3 Magic Kingdom
DAY 2 &3 Magic Kingdom
Ryan and Blake were able to a day of the PGA tour and also to a Buccaneers game, while I took the smaller kids to see Mickey! I had a blast with the younger kids riding the classic rides, peter pans flight, small world, experiencing toontown and seeing some shows that Blake and Ryan just wouldn't appreciate :) When they were done they came over and met us and we rode the bigger rides. Tyson loved the rides too!
DAY 4-EPCOT
We saw alot of the characters here. We rode Nemo, Soarin, test track, and were blasted into space!
The kids didn't like Epcot very much. It wasn't as exciting as Magic Kingdom.
DAY 5-Universal Orlando
Universal Orlando Islands of Adventure. I loved the Harry Potter part of the park! I read all the books and was in heaven with all the details of this park. It was like walking into the books! We had some yummy Butterbeer! It was so funny when we went to use the bathroom, the ghost was there talking to us..made me giggle like a little girl :) I am so weird I know! I rode Hulk Coaster with Blake and it scared me!! I love roller coasters, except this one. I was so glad when it was over! Blake and Ry loved it though! They rode it several times, Parker was sad he was too short. Dr. Suess Land was really cute, we have his books and have read them over and over. It was fun to ride the cat and the hat. The spinning was funny because Tysons eyes would get really big when we would spin around! It made us laugh. Universal was a favorite of ours!
DAY6 Hollywood Studios
More Disney and rides! We loved the Rockn Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, the Stunt show, the Indiana Jones show, and of course Toy Story Mania...so much!! Ryan was part of a stunt show and had something like 30,000 gallons of water dumped on him--HILARIOUS!! The best part is that there were hardly any lines all the days we were there--YAY!
DAY 7 Animal Kingdom
Not a big hit with the big boys. We enjoyed looking at the animals, but wanted more of the thrill rides and Disney Excitement. We did like Mt. Everest and loved it when the rollercoaster shoots you backward! Wish they had more rides there. Tyson loved the Lion King Show and eating at the Rainforest CAFE. It was Mickeys Birthday the day we were here and they had a special parade for it!
DAY 8 MORE Magic Kingdom
Just couldn't get enough...so we went back for more!!
DAY 9 Gatorland
The Grand Finale of the trip was Gatorland where all 4 of my children got to sit on a REAL alligator!! iT IS HOME TO OVER 3,OOO Crocodiles and Alligators. There were alot of reptiles and Large insects. Needless to say, the boys loved it!
The rest of the days we hung out, swam, went to church, and the boys had fun catching lizards and frogs!
In a nutshell, Tyson did so well on the flight!!! He loved Mickey and was a wonderful traveling buddy!
Austin loved all the rides, his favorite was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
Parker loved Rock n Roll Rollercoaster, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and all the bigger rides, he even rode Small World with me, for me!!
Blake loved Universal. The Hulk rollercoaster was his favorite (scared me!) and all the "BIG" rides! He was glad that he was at the football game and "missed" riding small world with me.
We had a blast! So, later Gator! Ha ha ha, COULDN'T RESIST.
| Tyson and Parker |
| Blake and Austin |
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Can't get over Blake and Austin on the gator! :)
Hi Stacey, your blog is super cute. I'm not doing cards this year, but I wanted to thank you for thinking of me and sending your Christmas card. Your new addition is adorable. It looks like you had a tone of fun in Florida. We did that a couple years ago and had a blast. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Cathleen Reid
Post a Comment